Small Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Used On Jewelry Shop And Home
180ml 12V 1A
GT-X3 Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is a professional Ultrasonic
cleaner for jewelry. It breaks through the limitations of
traditional technology, making it smaller and lighter, saving space
and satisfying consumers' needs of simplicity, convenience, and
portability. It is ideal for cleaning jewels.
1. Small and light cube structure-It is only slightly larger than
the Rubik's cube, easy to carry.
2. Low-decibel cleaning-Below 75dB decibel brings a comfortable
3. Anti-overflow design tank for safe use-There is a raised edge
line on the upper surface of the cleaner tank to avoid overloading
4. Convenient to change water-The power cord is detachable.
Jewelry and Watches: Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, Coins,
Watch Straps and Bands, etc
Eye Care: Glasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens Accessories
Daily Personal Care: Dentures, Combs, Toothbrushes, Table Wares
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40 kHz|
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Tank Capacity||180 ml|
|Timer||5-minute Auto Shut-off|
|AC adapter||AC 100V-240V,50/60Hz|
|Overall Size(mm)||105×105×88mm (L×W×H)|
1pc/gift box,24pcs /CTN
How to Maintain Your Ultrasonic Cleaners?
1. In order to function, the ultrasound cleaner needs an adequate
solution and by now, you should know to Strong acid or alkaline
cleaning solution will cause corrosion, rust and even puncture of
tank or machine body. To overcome this problem, dilute to mild PH
solution or request for a tank made of a specific grade of
stainless steel like SUS304.
2. Always unplug the unit before draining the solution. Leaving the
heating elements energized by accident can cause them to overheat
and fail. Also, water and electricity don’t mix, and the
combination can be lethal when the human body is involved with
3. DO NOT operate the unit without fluid in the tank. When filling
the tank, always ensure that the “MAX” marking is not exceeded.
4. Do not run the device for an extended time or continuously.
5. Do not hit the device. Be careful when moving the device.
6. Use a piece of cloth to cleaning and dry the tank after use it.
GT SONIC Machines' Warranty
Warranties on our Ultrasonic cleaners are 12 (twelve) months under
correct manual use from the date of sale.
The procedure of after sale service.
1. contact the person in charge of your business immediately.
2. Give a detailed description of the defective machine.
3. Provide relative pictures: rear label, the defective part, the
overall of the machine.