car auxiliary input
charge ipod/iphone automactly while plug in
support 3.5 aux extenal device
Auxiliary Input Mazda
1/Perfact CD quality sound,no FM noise
2/Control ipod/iphone through radio panel or steering wheel or ipod
3/Automatic pause when switching to FM,AM,CD or TAPE/MD
4/Charge ipod/iphone while connected(5v)
optional installation of bluetooth handfree
no need to changing the origional car circuit
Suitable for the following iPods and iPhones:
- iPod 3G ,iPod 4G and 4G Photo
- iPod Mini
- iPod 5G Video
- iPod nano (1st 2nd 3rd 4th generations)
- iPod Classic
- iPod touch (1st 2nd generations) ,iPod touch (1st 2nd generations)
- iPhone 1st generation ,iPhone 3G ,iPhone 3Gs ,iPhone 4
- Power off the car, remove the radio.
- Plug the Device into stereo changer port (located behind the radio)
- Connect your ipod and Ipod aux input with ipod cable.
(Press RPT or Scan to switch IPOD and AUX).
- Once it isinstalled,power on radio,press the the CD button or Aux
button,you will have the following control: Disk+/Disk-,next
track,previous track,Fast forward and Fast rewind.
- For bluetooth device, when the phone is coming, Ipod play mode will
switch to phone BT handfree mode, press phone reply button. When
the phone finished, will switch to Ipod play mode automatically.